Understanding the WatchMon - Hardware configuration - Expansion settings
Administrative screen for the WatchMon supervisor hardware, and how to understand the various fields available to configure the hardware expansion settings. This is where the inputs and outputs are defined.
Navigate to this screen via the Hardware option on the Menu then choosing the Expansion tab. Editing only available when in Technician mode.
- Press Edit
- Select the Template suitable for your setup.
- Save - You will need to enter pincode (see back of WatchMon)
- Press Edit
- Assign the relay functions for critical and cooling.
Template option: Select from a list the expansion board used.
Depending on your Selection different options are available. You will be asked for a PINcode before the change occurs, This is the number on the back of your WatchMon.
Output options can be set individually. There are Relays on the Expansion board and 6 mosfet outputs on the Expansion board plus 2 outputs on the WatchMon4
Inputs 1, 2, 3 and 4: Can be set individually.
Remote LED status: Choose from the options.
- None: No remote LED function.
- Repeat: Duplicates the signal status onboard LED on WatchMon so can be mounted remotely.
- Status + 7seg SoC%: Add to the remote signal a indication of the first led always status then remaining as state of charge.
- Solid SoC% 8Seg: Add to the remote signal a indication of state of charge.
Action button / process link events
Edit: This button opens up fields to editing, only available when in Technician mode.
Undo: Restores values to last saved values and returns to read only mode.
Save: Saves values into system and returns to read only mode. This only works when connected by a USB. If saving whilst connected via WiFi the following Error message appears.
Default: Restore values to default for Expansion settings.