RELEASE: WatchMon toolkit 1.0.26
Download setup at WatchMonToolkitInstaller_1.0.26.msi
Software 1.0.26 - firmware 1.38
- Hardware Cell Group setup revisited to streamline configuration and suppress less common parameters
- Dialogue to handle Device Sync and monitor outcome and recommend action if required
- Dialogue to handle Network Tester and monitor outcome and recommend action if required
- Cell Monitor poller to select less common modes
- Detect if the CMU device sync task is required
- Auto Level Bypass Extra Functionality mode to enable auto levelling of the cell voltage to the same value even when below target bypass voltage.
- Extra Status icon for extra bypass re-balancing activity, CMU device re-sync required
- Snapshot report on adhoc events to include setup configuration.
- Hardware Expansion setup revisited to enable new feature options for 7 input and 10 output functions.
- Highlight fault labels for hardware setup related to system, cell group and shunt
- Integration setup include CANbus address for
- Base Addr = bms range base / remote and group
- Remote Addr = remote Charger / Inverter range (prior default)
- Group Addr = group range (Master / Slave CMU exchange interfacing).
- Cell info caching watchdog from fix reset interval to adjusted interval based on system size.
- CellMon device sync function enhancements to handle long chain networks.
- Bypass Tester to handle long chain networks.
- Shunt nominal capacity increased to 3500Ah.
- When saving setup ensure that floating points parameters are verified correctly.
- Setup Wizard can
- Handle the no shunt scenario
- Revised defaults for relevant scenarios
- Allow technician authorisation pincode if required.