Understanding the status icons of the WatchMon Toolkit
number of key status states can be found in the bottom left corner of the Toolkit application, when hovering over the icon a text explanation is available. If you click the icon this will navigate to the screen to resolve or investigate the issue.
Individual status icons and the relevant meanings:
No Connection - Application is not linked to WatchMon supervisor.
Heart-beat blinking - confirms that the system is linked to WatchMon supervisor.
Link- Wifi connection link via Wifi
- Link- USB connection link via USB, will enable system modifications
- Discharge- Normal System is Ok to discharge at normal/high power mode.
- Discharge- Limp System is in limited power for over discharge mode.
- Discharge- Off System has disabled discharging.
- Charge- Normal System is Ok to recharge at normal/high power mode.
- Charge- Limp System is in limited power mode to suit bypass balancing.
- Charge- Off System has disabled charging.
- Charge- Complete state has reached fully charged and in idle full mode
- Critical Fault- system has disabled battery isolator/contactor.
- Heating On- control for heating has been triggered.
- Cooling On- control for cooling has been triggered.
- New Software Available- for download and upgrade.
- New Firmware Available- for hardware device / modules found in the system.
- USB Powered- supervisor with 5V supply from USB no supply pins
- Auto balance- running from cell extra bypass mode
- Toolkit logging- running from software app
- Configuration synchronisation- task required.
- Bypass testing- has not been verified.
- Charge-Heat Relief- has been evoked, trigger charging to be paused until bypass cool down
- Setup Wizard- has not be run on this supervisor
- CellMon Network- needs to be verified.
- Configuration wizard- has not been finalised.
- Low Supervisor Voltage- has been reported (critical supply), typically less than 9v.
- Firmware Update- available to the Watchmon supervisor
- Read Only- mode from the supervisor
- High Temperature Alert- from cell monitors
- High Voltage Alert- from cell monitors
- Low Voltage Alert- from cell monitors