Understanding the status icons of the WatchMon Toolkit
number of key status states can be found in the bottom left corner of the Toolkit application, when hovering over the icon a text explanation is available. If you click the icon this will navigate to the screen to resolve or investigate the issue.
Individual status icons and the relevant meanings:
No Connection - Application is not linked to WatchMon supervisor.
Heart-beat blinking - confirms that the system is linked to WatchMon supervisor.
Link-Wifi connection link via Wifi
Link-USB connection link via USB, will enable system modifications
- Discharge-Normal System is Ok to discharge at normal/high power mode.
- Discharge-Limp System is in limited power for over discharge mode.
- Discharge-Off System has disabled discharging.
- Charge-Normal System is Ok to recharge at normal/high power mode.
- Charge-Limp System is in limited power mode to suit bypass balancing.
- Charge-Off System has disabled charging.
- Charge-Complete state has reached fully charged and in idle full mode
- Critical Fault system has disabled battery isolator/contactor.
- Heating On control for heating has been triggered.
- Cooling On control for cooling has been triggered.
- New Software Available for download and upgrade.
- New Firmware Available for hardware device / modules found in the system.
- USB Powered supervisor with 5V supply from USB no supply pins
- Auto balance running from cell extra bypass mode
- Toolkit logging running from software app
- Configuration synchronisation task required.
- Bypass testing has not been verified.
- Charge-Heat Relief has been evoked, trigger charging to be paused until bypass cool down
- Setup Wizard has not be run on this supervisor
- CellMon Network needs to be verified.
- Configuration wizard has not been finalised.
- Low Supervisor Voltage has been reported (critical supply), typically less than 9v.
- Firmware Update available to the Watchmon supervisor
- Read Only mode from the supervisor
- High Temperature Alert from cell monitors
- High Voltage Alert from cell monitors
- Low Voltage Alert from cell monitors