TROUBLESHOOTING: Status Icons of the WatchMon Toolkit
A number of key status states can be found in the bottom left corner of the Toolkit application, when hovering over the icon a text explanation is available. If you click the icon this will navigate to the screen to resolve or investigate the issue.
Individual status icons and the relevant meanings:
|No Connection - Application is not linked to WatchMon supervisor.|
|Heart-beat blinking - Confirms that the system is linked to WatchMon Supervisor.|
|Link- Wifi connection link via Wifi.|
- USB connection link via USB, will enable system modifications.
- Discharge- Normal System is OK to discharge at normal/high power mode.
- Discharge- Limp System is in limited power for over discharge mode.
- Discharge- Off System has disabled discharging.
- Charge- Normal System is OK to recharge at normal/high power mode.
- Charge- Limp System is in limited power mode to suit bypass balancing.
- Charge- Off System has disabled charging.
- Charge- Complete state has reached fully charged and in idle full mode.
- Critical Fault- System has disabled battery Isolator/Contactor.
- Heating On- Control for heating has been triggered.
- Cooling On- Control for cooling has been triggered.
- New Software Available- For download and upgrade.
- New Firmware Available- For hardware device / modules found in the system.
- USB Powered- Supervisor with 5V supply from USB no supply pins
- Auto balance- Running from cell extra bypass mode.
- Toolkit logging- Running from software app.
- Pending collection of all System Settings
- Configuration synchronisation- Task required.
- Bypass testing- Has not been verified.
- Charge-Heat Relief- Has been evoked, trigger charging to be paused until bypass cool down.
- Setup Wizard- Has not be run on this supervisor.
- CellMon Network- Needs to be verified.
- Configuration wizard- Has not been finalised.
- Low Supervisor Voltage- Has been reported (critical supply), typically less than 9v.
- Firmware Update- Available to the Watchmon supervisor.
- Read Only- Mode from the supervisor.
- High Temperature Alert- From cell monitors.
- High Voltage Alert- From cell monitors.
- Low Voltage Alert- From cell monitors.