LongMon Information Sheet
Connecting LongMon PCB (Printed Circuit board) in battery chain
- Ideally start with the most negative battery (cell #1) and work up the chain to the most positive.
- Connect cable black ring terminal to the battery negative
- Connect cable red ring terminal to the battery positive
- Connect the cable small 4 pin connector to the battery (At this point the LongMon LED will flash)
- The cable small 2 pin connector goes to the 2 pin input of the next LongMon in the daisy chain.