Simplified WatchMon4 starting guide
NOTE: this is the everything working first time approach to setting up your system.
1. Check all items ordered are present
A typical starter kit contains
4. Plug in the WatchMon4 via USB cable
7. Wire up your batteries to CellMon extension cable with pluggable connector and plug in (if well lights should light up for 30 seconds)
8. Verifying the Cell monitors for faults using Network Tester. If issues track down the problem in the network
9. Synchronising the Cell monitors using Device Sync. This checks that the battery pack matches your setup and downloads the limits and knowledge of the entire pack to the cell monitors. Note that this step needs to be done after every change to the system setup,
13. Connecting Peripherals via Expansion settings this includes fans, heaters, buzzers, circuit breakers, contactors etc.
14. Switching to Wifi if needed.
15. Connecting up the supply voltage. Note that for battery packs 8-65V you can use your pack to supply the WatchMon. Outside of this range use a 12V battery